Here at ilocksecurity we will always look for non-destructive ways to get you in to your home. However this is not always possible. If this is the case we will always replace your lock with a suitable alternative *
Before we begin we will require at least one form of identification to prove that you have the right to enter the building. We will also require you to prove that you have the means to pay our fee before work begins.
(*note : In this case the word “Alternative” means the same type of lock, not necessarily the same make)
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- ID is required for entry to properties without keys
- Prices quoted on this web site are for work carried out during normal working hours Monday to Saturday.
- The price you see on this web site is fully inclusive of parts and our labour to install.
- Payment is required upon completion of the work by cash or credit or debit card.
- For card payments we operate mobile secure credit card terminals for the convenience of our customers, this facility is at a cost to us which we pass on to our customers, a 2.5% card fee will be added for credit or debit card payments.
- We accept cheques.
Many of our prices are extremely reasonable. If fact a few are actually so cheap that we make hardly any profit at all.
However, to qualify for the prices on this web site, it's vital that we have hassle-free parking.
What do we mean by this?
Well, we expect to be able to park our van directly outside your property LEGALLY.
If there are no parking restrictions and we park very close, then all is well and good.
If however you live in a controlled parking zone CPZ where only residents can park, then we will need a visitor's permit so we can park in a resident's bay.